Add rooms in list

I have a suggestion. Could an option to add rooms to a list on the left of the chat be enabled as the friend list option? That is to say, a list where the names of the rooms are added in order to access them in a faster and more comfortable way. Thank you.

Thanks for the idea.

Are you saying the list would act as a sort of "My Favorite Chats"? Or a way for the owner to promote chats they like? Or just random chats from Discover?

Exactly, a list of my favorite rooms, where each user can add their rooms in their own list and be able to enter directly without having to search them on the web. On the web https://minnit.chat/discover where all the rooms with their photo come out, you can add an icon (example: +) in each room, to add it to my favorite rooms. Then, when entering the chat, on the left, next to the message options and friends, have the option of favorite rooms, to be able to click on each one and enter. Also add the option in the chat menu.

Another suggestion, you can add nick states: I'm busy, absent, out, available ... add the option under change nick, change photo .. you can add: change status. Then in the list of users, that the nick comes out: (example: busy, absent .. or add a small icon)

They are ideas, thanks for listening.

Another option would be to have the list of favorite rooms within the same website https://minnit.chat/discover, next to: Active Chats Popular Chats Search for chats, add favorite Chats.

Very interesting idea. It might be better to favorite them from the chat itself, instead of from Discover, since I think people should at least visit the chat once to decide if they like it enough to come back.

The away symbol also makes sense -- thanks for the suggestions! I'm working on other stuff at the moment (profile re-design, editing messages, etc) but if you have other ideas, feel free to post. :)

brk

@brk said in Add rooms in list:

Very interesting idea. It might be better to favorite them from the chat itself, instead of from Discover, since I think people should at least visit the chat once to decide if they like it enough to come back.

How do you think it's better and easier ...

The away symbol also makes sense -- thanks for the suggestions! I'm working on other stuff at the moment (profile re-design, editing messages, etc) but if you have other ideas, feel free to post. :)

brk
Ok, I'll write other suggestions soon 😎